You have to be logged in to your Ligar Music Library account in order to purchase tracks. If you do not have an account, please sign up here.
1) Add tracks you would like to get the license by clicking the icon.
2) Click the 'Checkout' button on the cart window or the cart page.
3) Fill in your billing details out and click 'next' button.
4) Read the license agreement and check 'yes' checkbox.
5) Choose your preferred payment method, Stripe or PayPal and click 'Complete Order' button.
6) Then, the page or window belongs to the payment method will show up. To make a payment, proceed with the procedure instructed in each window.
7) When your payment is completed, the Payment Completed page will show up.
All payment procedures are performed through PayPal or Stripe. We do not collect or retain any of your payment information such as your credit card numbers, expiry dates, etc.
You can choose PayPal or Stripe for your payment.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we recommend Stripe.
You can find the download link of your tracks on the complete page it appears when your payment is completed.
Or the same download link is in the receipt email which you can receive after your payment.
Your download link is valid for 30 days after purchase.
You can find your receipt on the 'Orders' tab of your account page.
You can go to your account page by clicking your account name on the right side of the header menu.
You can download the 24bit/48kHz WAVE file of the main version of the track.
And at the same time, you can download the Zip file which contains the main version and all of the alternative mix versions.
Because of the limitation of iOS, you may not download the audio file directly to your iPad/iPhone.
Instead, you can save it to your cloud storage (i.e. Dropbox, etc.) by using the share function of your browser.