< LICENSE GRANTED >
We grant the following licenses for both music and recording copyrights:
- Synchronization license
- Mechanical reproduction license
- Performance license
< PERMITTED USAGE >
Examples of permitted usage include:
(Basic License + Additional License)
- TV advertising
- Radio advertising
- Cinema advertising
- CD / DVD (over 10,000 copies)
(Basic License only)
- Internet advertising
- TV programs
- Radio programs
- Cinema productions
- Internet programs
- Internet videos (YouTube, Vimeo etc.)
- Corporate videos
- Events (business show, exhibitions etc.)
- CD / DVD (up to 9,999 copies)
- Smartphone Apps
- Audio Books
< PROHIBITED USAGE >
- To copy, lend, resell, and/or give unsynchronized music to any third party.
- To store on an internet server and/or release to any third party unsynchronized music.
- To make new “copyrighted musical works” based on any contents of the music library.
- To use in works that violate public order and morals.